- How can I become an apprentice?
- How can I obtain a copy of the Massachusetts General Laws for this Board?
- What is the procedure for purchasing a funeral home establishment?
- How often are the embalming examinations administered?
- How can I obtain information on continuing education requirements?
- When are the licenses renewed?
- Funeral Regulations 2012 Update: Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact our testing company, PCS, at 1-877-887-9727.
Please visit the General Laws of Massachusetts web pages at www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/index.htm
You can download an Establishment Certificate Application from our Application & Forms section or contact the Board at 617-727-1718.
Examinations are given daily, please contact PCS at 1-877-887-9727 or visit their website .
A list of approved courses/programs is available on our Continuing Education Units page .
Licenses are renewed on October 31 annually.