- How can I become an apprentice?
- How can I obtain a copy of the Massachusetts General Laws for this Board?
- What is the procedure for purchasing a funeral home establishment?
- How often are the embalming examinations administered?
- How can I obtain information on continuing education requirements?
- When are the licenses renewed?
- Funeral Regulations 2012 Update: Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact our testing company, PCS, at 1-877-887-9727.
Please visit the General Laws of Massachusetts web pages at www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/index.htm
You can download an Establishment Certificate Application from our Application & Forms section or contact the Board at 617-727-1718.
Examinations are given daily, please contact PCS at 1-877-887-9727 or visit their website .
A list of approved courses/programs is available on our Continuing Education Units page.
Licenses are renewed on October 31 annually.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.