Date: May 6, 2014
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the April 15, 2014 meeting
- Funeral Assistants – review applications:
Charles O. Winters, John K. McCarthy, Kevin R. Guertin Jr, Vincent K McCarthy, Joann M. Sullivan, William R. Heckman Jr, Ann S. Bushey, John F. Zimmerman, John G. O’Donnell
- Apprentices – review applications:
Leigh T. Wormelle, Brandon C. O’Neil, Delilah Floriano, Alexander I. Acher, Francis J. Murphy Jr
- Swearing in: Type 6s:
Larissa M. Christiansen, Garret J. McDonald, Ricardo S. Jean-Charles, Ryan A. Pelletier, Heath W. Grimes,
Type 3s transitioning to Type 6s:
Thomas J. Morris, Matthew R. MacDonald, Richard E. McDonald, David B. Bellerose,
- Type 3s – review applications:
John W. Flynn, Adam R. Walker
- Establishment Certificate – Norton Funeral Home and Type 3 application review – Douglas L. Tersoni
- Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L c. 30A, § 21(a)(1) to discuss character versus competence of Funeral Assistant Applicant: CC
- Board Discussion – Meeting with Mr. Healy of Diaz Healy Funeral Home, Inc. regarding inquiries concerning operation of the funeral home
- Quasi judicial session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A s. 18
Final Decision and Order: EM-13-001
- Review recommendations and Board vote on CEU Applications
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.