Date: May 21, 2013
Place: Room 1 C
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the April 23, 2013 meeting.;
- Apprentices – review applications Corinne M. Leary, Lauren K. O’ Leary, Mitchell W. Sprague, Anne-Marie R. Driscoll-Roux, Daniel C. Shea, and Connor J. Sullivan
- Funeral Assistants – review applications Roy R. Augustson, Neil C. Murphy, Robert A. Mangels, Salvador Moniz, Victor A. Correia, Lawrence E. Roache, Filomena I Kuchar, Robert V. Driscoll, Kenneth M. Klucznik, Scott P. Masterson and Joseph W. Muise, Jr.
- Swearing in: Type 6’s: Erika M. Mangsen, Megan R. Dunn, Juliann L. Zinsner, Tim E. Perry, Christine M. Damery, Joseph A. Pavao and Kelly J. Warren
- Final Decision and Order By Default – Closed Session – Quasi Judicial – Pursuant
to M.G.L. c. 30A § 18(d): Em-12-006
- Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to G.L. c. 112 § 65C:
A Prosecutor will present case EM-10-004 and EM-13-020
- Board Counsel Report (Rachel Phinney, Esq):
- CEU Applications
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .