Date: May 21, 2013
Place: Room 1 C
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the April 23, 2013 meeting.;
- Apprentices – review applications Corinne M. Leary, Lauren K. O’ Leary, Mitchell W. Sprague, Anne-Marie R. Driscoll-Roux, Daniel C. Shea, and Connor J. Sullivan
- Funeral Assistants – review applications Roy R. Augustson, Neil C. Murphy, Robert A. Mangels, Salvador Moniz, Victor A. Correia, Lawrence E. Roache, Filomena I Kuchar, Robert V. Driscoll, Kenneth M. Klucznik, Scott P. Masterson and Joseph W. Muise, Jr.
- Swearing in: Type 6’s: Erika M. Mangsen, Megan R. Dunn, Juliann L. Zinsner, Tim E. Perry, Christine M. Damery, Joseph A. Pavao and Kelly J. Warren
- Final Decision and Order By Default – Closed Session – Quasi Judicial – Pursuant
to M.G.L. c. 30A § 18(d): Em-12-006
- Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to G.L. c. 112 § 65C:
A Prosecutor will present case EM-10-004 and EM-13-020
- Board Counsel Report (Rachel Phinney, Esq):
- CEU Applications
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.