Date: June 4, 2013
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:00 – 1:00- Closed Session
- Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112 § 65C
SA-EM-13-014 and SA-EM-015
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the May 21, 2013 meeting.
- Apprentices – review applications
Jordan M. Baker, and Brian C. McPherson
- Funeral Assistants – review applications
Marc J. Olbash, Danielle M. Connell, Jonathan T Dickhaut, Robert A. Mangels, Victor A. Correia and Kenneth M. Klucznik
- Swearing in: Type 6’s:
Robert D. Chase
- Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A § 21 to discuss an applicant’s character
rather than competence [AG]
- Final Decision and Order by Default – Closed Session – Quasi Judicial – Pursuant to M. G.L. c. 30A § 18(d): EM-12-006
VII. Board Counsel Report (Rachel Phinney, Esq):
VIII. Misc, Board Business
Type classes moving from establishes
IX. Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.