Date: July 15, 2014
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – 1:00 Closed Session
Review Cases- Closed Session- Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c 112 § 65C
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and vote on public minutes of the July 1, 2014 meeting.
- I. Review recommendations and Board vote on CEU Applications
- Board discussion of:
- Correspondence received from funeral home establishments potentially in need of new certificates; and
- The facts and circumstances surrounding the funeral home establishments’ changes of ownership.
- Signing of Establishment Certificates
- Carr Funeral Home
- Britton Funeral Home
- Establishment Certificate- Nickerson-Bourne Funeral Home
- Review Type 3 Application – Adam R. Walker
- Review Apprentice Application – Delilah Floriano
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.