Date: July 29, 2014
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L.
c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss housekeeping and evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the July 15, 2014 meeting.
- Funeral Assistants – review applications:
Adam E. Azevedo, Thomas Dunn, John B. McAdam, Jr
- Apprentices – review applications:
Andrew J. Gourdeau, Jr, Taylor M. Thompson, Bridgette R. Elliott, Brian T. Beale
- Closed – Executive Session pursuant to M.G.L c. 30A, § 21(a)(1) to discuss character versus competence of Type 3 Transition to Type 6 Applicant: M.T.
- Swearing in of Type 6s:
Armand J. Roache, Robert Grossman
Type 3s transitioning to Type 6s:
James R. McWilliams, Richard J. Perlman
- Review recommendations and Board vote on CEU Applications
- Establishment Certificate Applications
- Nickerson Bourne Funeral Home
- Mackey Funeral Home
- Closed Session - Quasi judicial session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A s. 18
Final Decision and Order: EM-14-002
- Board Discussion
- correspondence received from funeral home establishments potentially in need of new certificates; and
- the facts and circumstances surrounding the funeral home establishments’ changes of ownership
- Update from Board staff regarding the submission of 2014 pre-need reports
Draft Board Advisory concerning the local reporting requirement under M.G.L. c. 114, s. 49.
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.