Date: September 2, 2014
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L.
c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss housekeeping and evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the July 29, 2014 meeting.
- Legislative Update – Deputy Director Layla D’Emilia
- Funeral Assistants – review and vote on applications:
Demil Kovacevic, Jonathan Cole, Benjamin J. Kovacevic, Stephen A. Bushey, Peter G. Mallet, Brian J. Spear, Gregory Metevier, Adam E. Azevedo
- Apprentices – review and vote on applications:
Randi A. Bucklin, Matthew T. Keena, Catherine L. Grigore, Andrea M. James, Andrew J. Gourdeau,Jr, Bridgette R. Elliott
- Type 6s – review and vote on applications, swearing-ins:
Andrew P. O’Connor
Type 3s transitioning to Type 6s – review and vote on applications:
John J. Lydon, Jr, J Brian McSherry, John H. Mack
- Executive Session – Closed – pursuant to M.G.L c. 30A, § 21(a)(1) to discuss character versus competence of Funeral Assistant Applicant: T.S.
- Executive Session – Closed – pursuant to M.G.L c. 30A, § 21(a)(1) to discuss character versus competence of Funeral Assistant Applicant: D.K.
- Review recommendations and Board vote on CEU course applications
- Establishment Certificate Applications
- Henry J. O’Donnell & Sons
- Nickerson Bourne Funeral Home – Certification of Compliance submitted
- Board Discussion
- Draft advisory to local boards of health
- Draft revised pre-need report form
- Proposed regulatory changes
- Draft buyer’s guide for pre-need customers
- DPH FAQ regarding the issuance of burial permits and disposition of human remains – request for clarification
- Update from Board staff regarding establishments in need of new establishment certificates
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.