Date: September 10, 2013
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the July 23, 2013 meeting.
- Apprentices – review applications
- Erin C. McGaffigan, Jason R. MacDonald, Ryan P. Dorgan, Ashley M. Rivera, and Lynn Hathaway-Viveiros
- Funeral Assistants – review applications
- Gary David Follette, Craig A J Manseau, Daniel C. Rowley, Julio C. Vitoriano and Donald T. Russo
- Swearing in: Type 6s:
- James P. Burtt, John N. Sampson Jr., Brian M. O’Neil, Sarah E. Lavendier and Michael C. Law
- Executive Session – Closed – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A § 21(a)(1) (2:30pm)
- Application of A.F.
- Establishment Certificate Application
- Ryan O’Hanlon
- Executive Session – Closed – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A § 21(a)(3)
- EM-08-053 and EM-08-101
- Board Counsel Report
- Electronic Death Certificates – January 2014
- Board Interview
- Wayne Mitchell
- Review CEU Applications
- Norton Funeral Home correspondence regarding widow’s clause
- Topics for discussion at the Board’s next meeting
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .