Date: October 1, 2013
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
11:00-12:00 Board Member Training
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the September 24, 2013 meeting.
- Apprentices – review applications
- Brenden P. Clocher, Christopher J. Cole, Robert D. D’Agostino III, Brianna M. Lincoln, Ross C. Hancock, Lukas M. Cogswell, and Kevin A. Wrisley.
- Funeral Assistants – review applications
- Paulo Resendes, Jordan M. Edgett, Edward F. Curtin, Richard F. Graff, and Maryanne T. Cierpial.
- Swearing in: Type 6s:
- John A. Greene
- Type 3 Applicants
- Erika M. Mangsen and Frederick R. Aldrich
- John A. Greene
- Election of Officers
- Board Meeting Schedule 2014
- Board Counsel Report
- Letter requesting refund –David Snow
- Proof of payment- copy of check from Wayne Mitchell
- Closing of Funeral Establishment –Keaney Funeral Home
- Potential licensee requesting to sit for exam-Mitchell Steinhorn
- Review CEU Applications
- Topics for discussion at the Board’s next meeting
XII. Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.