Date: October 1, 2013
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
11:00-12:00 Board Member Training
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the September 24, 2013 meeting.
- Apprentices – review applications
- Brenden P. Clocher, Christopher J. Cole, Robert D. D’Agostino III, Brianna M. Lincoln, Ross C. Hancock, Lukas M. Cogswell, and Kevin A. Wrisley.
- Funeral Assistants – review applications
- Paulo Resendes, Jordan M. Edgett, Edward F. Curtin, Richard F. Graff, and Maryanne T. Cierpial.
- Swearing in: Type 6s:
- John A. Greene
- Type 3 Applicants
- Erika M. Mangsen and Frederick R. Aldrich
- John A. Greene
- Election of Officers
- Board Meeting Schedule 2014
- Board Counsel Report
- Letter requesting refund –David Snow
- Proof of payment- copy of check from Wayne Mitchell
- Closing of Funeral Establishment –Keaney Funeral Home
- Potential licensee requesting to sit for exam-Mitchell Steinhorn
- Review CEU Applications
- Topics for discussion at the Board’s next meeting
XII. Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.