Date: November 26, 2013
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and vote on public minutes of the November 5, 2013 meeting.
- Board Counsel Report
- Transportation and signing of death certificates by “Authorized Individuals”
- Board Procedures
- Information for Board review prior to Board meetings
- Discussion of the considerations and process for policymaking and rulemaking
- Policy Matters
- Conclude discussion on Board interpretation 239 CMR 3.13(1)
- Continued discussion on the concept of inactive licenses
- Reciprocity and out-of-state applicants
- Topics for discussion for future policy Board meetings
- Board website
- Insurance and pre-need issues
- Widow’s clause
- Establishment Certificates
- Probate and Board oversight issues
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.