Date: January 21, 2014
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and vote on public minutes of the January 7, 2014 meeting and Executive Session minutes
- Old Business
- FAQ Guidance on Transportation and Death Certificates by authorized individuals
- Board Notice re 239 CMR 3.13(1)
- Advisory on Use of “Purple” Funeral Procession Lights
- Advisory Opinion on non-traditional memorialization services
- Reinstatement request – JJ, EM 5668
- Approval for Type 6 Covering Carr Funeral Home
- Policy Matters
- Pre-need trust issue
- Tax Id numbers associated with funeral establishments
- Topics for discussion for future policy Board meetings
- Board website
- Insurance and pre-need issues
- Widow’s clause
- Establishment Certificates
- Probate and Board oversight issues
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.