Date: December 3, 2013
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the November 26, 2013 meeting.
- Apprentices – review applications
- Aida R. Lopes, Ross C. Hancock, Hannah M. Praiano, Peter N. Masuzzo, Robert J. Hutchins II, Kerin E. Foley, Phillip M. Holden,
- Funeral Assistants – review applications
- Carlos M. Lopez, Nicholas J. Swindell, James P. Acciardo Sr, William R. Kostanski
- Swearing in: Type 6s:
- Sarah A. Stopyra, John B. Anderson, John E. Erb,
- Type 3 Applicant:
- Phillip R. Short
- Inquiry regarding memorialization services
- Letter from Marlborough Board of Health re:operation of the William Short Funeral Home under the Widow’s Clause
- Letter requesting reinstatement from Manolito Diaz
- Review CEU Application
- III. Robert Mundry request for reinstatement
- Board Discussion
- Type 3 downgrades to a Type 6 and the need to appear before the Board
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.