Date: December 3, 2013
Place: Room 1 D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118
12:30 – 1:00- Closed Session
Review Cases – Closed Session – Investigatory Conference – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112 § 65C
1:00 – Open Session
Discuss evacuation plan
- Read and accept public minutes of the November 26, 2013 meeting.
- Apprentices – review applications
- Aida R. Lopes, Ross C. Hancock, Hannah M. Praiano, Peter N. Masuzzo, Robert J. Hutchins II, Kerin E. Foley, Phillip M. Holden,
- Funeral Assistants – review applications
- Carlos M. Lopez, Nicholas J. Swindell, James P. Acciardo Sr, William R. Kostanski
- Swearing in: Type 6s:
- Sarah A. Stopyra, John B. Anderson, John E. Erb,
- Type 3 Applicant:
- Phillip R. Short
- Inquiry regarding memorialization services
- Letter from Marlborough Board of Health re:operation of the William Short Funeral Home under the Widow’s Clause
- Letter requesting reinstatement from Manolito Diaz
- Review CEU Application
- III. Robert Mundry request for reinstatement
- Board Discussion
- Type 3 downgrades to a Type 6 and the need to appear before the Board
- Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Embalming & Funeral Directing meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .