NOTICE OF Continuing Education Committee Meeting
Date: January 13, 2015
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Chair Opens Meeting
- Review of the Mission Statement and Goals of the CE Committee.
- Discuss what data/information will be helpful to meet Committee mission.
- Discuss and determine potential guest speakers whose presentations could assist the Committee.
- Discuss potential topics for future meetings and proposed timeline.
- Public Comment – Oral comment may be limited to 2 minutes per person; written comments also welcome.
- Items not reasonably anticipated by Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
- Schedule next meeting.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors Continuing Education Committee meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: 617-727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.