NOTICE OF Continuing Education Committee Meeting
Date: Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Chair Opens Meeting
- Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
- Review Minutes:
- February 26, 2015 Committee Meeting minutes
- January 13, 2015 Committee Meeting minutes
- Review information identified from last meeting:
- Discussion of new 1st draft proposal based upon comments received at last committee meeting.
- Board Counsel: Update on Regulation review process
- Discuss potential topics for future meetings and proposed timeline.
- Public Comment – Oral comment may be limited to 2 minutes per person; written comments also welcome.
- Items not reasonably anticipated by Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors Continuing Education Committee meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: 617-727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.