Posted on: March 10, 2017 at 12:30 p.m.
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
NOTICE OF Continuing Professional Competency Committee Meeting
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2017
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 8:00 am
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Chair Opens Meeting
- Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
- Review/approve minutes from both the June 14, 2016 and October 11, 2016 CPC Committee meetings.
- Discuss merits of most recent edit of potential CPC recommendations and revise accordingly
- Discuss merits of mandatory continuing education requirements.
- Discuss potential topics for future meetings and proposed timeline.
- Public Comment – Oral comment may be limited to 2 minutes per person; written comments also welcome.
- Items not reasonably anticipated by Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors Continuing Professional Competency Committee meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: 617-727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Division will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.