Date: January 31, 2013
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 9:00 am
Topics to be discussed:
- Review / Approve Minutes of the December 13, 2012 meeting
- Review of Evacuation plan instructions
Board Counsel Report
- Update status on proposed regulations
- Proposed legislation to modernize DPL boards
- Board member disclosure and approvals
- Annual election of Board officers
- Proposed clarification to Policy Bulletin regarding Digital Signature
- Request for Nominations for the Northeast Zone
- Letter from Joseph A. Vela, Sr. dated December 3, 2012
- Email from Tom Riley dated January 8, 2013
- Email from Jwan Abdalraheem dated January 15, 2013
GMC review: Closed Executive Session G.L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(1) and(a) (7)
- Licensee 33488
- Applicant 58206
- Applicant 58095
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Review of Complaints/Investigations: [Closed Investigative Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.