February 23, 2012 MEETING
To be convened at 9:00 AM
At the Offices of the Board - 1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-D
- Review / Approve Minutes of the January 26, 2012 meeting
Board Counsel Report
- Update status on proposed regulations
- Open Meeting Law
- Remote Participation at Board Meetings
- Minutes Requirement
10:00 Applicant 57385 (Experience interview)
10:30 Applicant 55853 (Experience interview)
- 81R (A) exemption (prescriptive criteria)
- Email from Maureen Dundon re: Commissioning
- Report from Tricia re: NCEES Member Board meeting
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Review of Complaints/Investigations: [Closed Investigative Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.