Posted on: May 20, 2016 at 10:00 a.m.
Amended on: May 23, 2016 at 9:00 a.m.
BOARD OF REGISTRATION OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS AND LAND SURVEYORS
1000 Washington Street • Boston • Massachusetts • 02118
AGENDA FOR THE MAY 26, 2016 MEETING
To be convened at 9:30 AM
At the Offices of the Board—1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-E
Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
Review / Approve Minutes:
- April 28, 2016 Open Meeting
- Amendment to November 19th, 2015 public meeting minutes
- Report of Licensee discipline in other jurisdictions per renewal requirements for license numbers 33899, 33634, 33515
- Self-Report of discipline from Carl A. Demeter, 36325
- Report from Paul Tyrell and Scott Cameron regarding their April meeting with John Miller and Diane Georgopolous from the Board of Registration of Architects
Board Counsel Legal Report:
Executive Director Report:
Review of Applications:
- Application Questions
- Review of ECEI Equivalency Appraisal
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Review of Complaints/Investigations/Settlement Discussions: [Closed Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
Next meeting to be held June 23, 2016
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.