Posted on: August 24, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
AGENDA FOR THE August 27, 2015 MEETING
To be convened at 9:00 AM
At the Offices of the Board—1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-D
Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
Review / Approve Minutes:
- July 30, 2015 open meeting
- Meet with Chief Investigator Chris Carroll and Assistant Chief Investigator Sarah Wilkinson
- NCEES Annual Meeting
- Update on Architectural Board Regulations and their upcoming listening session
- P&P exam results from candidates who took the exam before obtaining the required experience
- Email from J.S., dated July 31, 2015, Re: Whether MA will accept PE score if taken in Nevada prior to completion of qualifying work experience.
- Update from the Continuing Education Committee
Board Counsel Legal Report:
- Regulation review process pursuant to Executive Order 562
Review of Applications:
- Application Questions
- Letter from Massachusetts Society of Professional Engineers, dated August 20, 2015, re: Their opposition to separate licensure for Structural Engineers.
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Review of Complaints/Investigations/Settlement Discussions: [Closed Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
Next meeting to be held September 24, 2015