Posted on: August 14, 2017 at 1:30 p.m.
AGENDA FOR THE August 17, 2017 MEETING
To be convened at 9:30 AM
At the Offices of the Board—1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-E
Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
- Should the Board Establish Continuing Professional Competency Requirements for Licensees?
- Email from Ken Anderson, dated July 24, 2017, to the Board in support of CPC Requirements for Licensees
- 2017 NCEES Annual Meeting
- Proposed 2018 Board Meeting Dates
- Recommendation of Subcommittee on Engineer Applicant Interviews
- Recommendation of Subcommittee on Land Surveyor Applicant Interviews
Board Counsel Legal Report:
- Update on Policy Regarding Early Examination Takers
- Update on Policy Regarding the Use of the Title Engineer
Closed Quasi-Judicial session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, s. 18
- Final Decision and Order in EN-14-011
Executive Session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a) (1) to discuss character, rather than competency of Licensee S.O.
Executive Director Report:
Review of Applications:
- Application Questions
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Review of Complaints/Investigations/Settlement Discussions: [Closed Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
Next meeting to be held September 28, 2017
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.