Posted on: October 26, 2015 at 12:00 p.m.
1000 Washington Street • Boston • Massachusetts • 02118
AGENDA FOR THE OCTOBER 29, 2015 MEETING
To be convened at 9:00 AM
At the Offices of the Board—1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-D
Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
Review / Approve Minutes:
- September 24, 2015 open meeting
- September 24, 2015 executive session
- Proposed Architectural Board Regulations
- Greater Basin College: Land Surveying and Geomatics Program
Board Counsel Legal Report:
- Update on EO 562 regulation review process
Executive Conference pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a) (1) to discuss character, rather than competency of Applicant R.B.K.
Review of Applications:
- Temporary Permit Applicant M.M.
- PE Application 1002602 T.D.
- PE Application 1002025 A.M.
- PE Applicant 1002207 J.B. re: Acceptability of his Western Regional Structural Exam (1980) in lieu of NCEES Structural Exam
- Application Questions
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Review of Complaints/Investigations/Settlement Discussions: [Closed Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
Next meeting to be held November 19, 2015
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.