Posted on: November 16, 2015 at 9:30 a.m.
Amended on: November 16, 2015 at 3:30 p.m.
1000 Washington Street • Boston • Massachusetts • 02118
AGENDA FOR THE NOVEMBER 19, 2015 MEETING
To be convened at 9:00 AM
At the Offices of the Board—1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-D
Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
Review / Approve Minutes:
- October 29, 2015 Open Meeting
- October 29, 2015 Executive Session
- Meet with Chief Investigator Chris Carroll
- Update on Architectural Board Regulations
- Future Changes to NCEES Exam
- Proposed Revisions to Criteria for Accrediting Engineering Programs from the Engineering Accrediting Commission
Board Counsel Legal Report:
- Update on EO 562 Regulation Review
Review of Applications:
- Applicant A.P., Application #1000794
- Reinstatement of PE#36022, A.K.
- Reinstatement of PE#47844, M.B.
- Reinstatement of PE#47177, R.M.
- Application Questions
- Letters from Joseph A. Vela, dated 9/24/15, 9/25/15, 11/7/15, 11/9/15, 11/10/15, 11/11/15, and 11/12/15, regarding Sanitary Engineering Application
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Review of Complaints/Investigations/Settlement Discussions: [Closed Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
Next meeting to be held December 17, 2015
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.