Date: November 17, 2011
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
Time: 9:00 am
Topics to be discussed:
Ø Review / Approve Minutes of the September 29th, 2011 meeting
Board Counsel Report
10:00 Applicant 57331 experience
Ø 250 CMR
- NCEES Educational Standards
- Alternative approach for application supplemental information
- Email from Mr Voelkerding 11/9/11 temporary permit
- Email from Christina Deville 10/14/11 Professional Engineer Seals (electronic)
- Email from Mike Puntin 11/8/11 81R exemption clarification
- Review Out of State Disciplinary action for applicant #57379
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Review of Complaints/Investigations: [Closed Investigative Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.