Date: December 22, 2011
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 9:00 am
Topics to be discussed:
- Review / Approve Minutes of the November 17th, 2011 meeting
Board Counsel Report
- Update status on proposed regulations
- NCEES Standards for Evaluation of Foreign Degrees
- Continued discussion of 81R (A) exemption
- NCEES notice of future exam changes
- Exam sub-committee’s recommendations of PLS JP exam
- Alternative approach for application supplemental information
- Email from Mr John Hammer III, PLS, 12/13/11 experience/supervision
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Review of Complaints/Investigations: [Closed Investigative Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.