Date: March 29, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM
Place: At the Offices of the Board—1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-D
- Review / Approve Minutes of the February 23, 2012 meeting
Board Counsel Report
- Update status on proposed regulations
- Edit approval to proposed 250 CMR changes
- 81R (A) exemption (prescriptive criteria) continued discussion of draft policy
- Letter from the City of Brockton not dated—received at Board office February 17, 2012 re: scope of practice
- Update on potential Commissioning policy
- Update report on Digital Signature from Joel
- Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
Review of Complaints/Investigations: [Closed Investigative Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.