Posted on: January 22, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
AGENDA FOR THE January 28, 2016 MEETING
To be convened at 9:00 AM
At the Offices of the Board—1000 Washington Street, Boston MA 02118 Room 1-C
Housekeeping: Evacuation Plan Instructions
Review / Approve Minutes:
- November 19, 2015 Open Meeting
- December 17, 2015 Open Meeting
- Request to sit for additional exam beyond the sixth, Applicant S.G, #54926
- NCEES Northeast Zone Meeting
- Self-Report of Discipline, Professional Engineer P.C., MA License #36420
- Self-Report of Discipline, Professional Engineer P.F., MA License #50728
Board Counsel Legal Report:
- Update on EO 562 Regulation Review
- Solar panel prescriptive process
Executive Director Report:
- Competency question raised by building inspector
Executive Conference pursuant to G.L. c. 30A, §21(a) (1) to discuss character, rather than competency of Applicant C.V.
Review of Applications:
- FE Applicant M.C.
- Application Questions
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Review of Complaints/Investigations/Settlement Discussions: [Closed Conference, G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Report of actions taken in Investigative Conference
Next meeting to be held February 25, 2016
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 24 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.