Date: September 17, 2013
Location: Room D-1
Time: 9:00 a.m.
9:00 a.m. General Business:
Review Emergency Exit Procedures:
Read and Accept the Agenda for the September 17, 2013 meeting
Read and Accept Public Minutes of the July 16, 2013 meeting
9:15 a.m. Final Decision and Orders by Default (closed session):
9:30 a.m. Investigative Conferences (closed session):
9:45 a.m. Executive Session/Character Review (closed session):
10:30 a.m. Ticket Appeals (closed session):
11:15 a.m. Application Reviews:
Tran Dao (appearing) submitting new application and hours from Jupiter
11:30 a.m. School Issues:
- Kim Marie Beauty School final approval FYI
- Face Forward Make Up – Multi Ethnic and Bridal Make Up Course Approval
11:45 a.m. Lunch:
12:00 p.m. Chairperson’s Topics for discussion:
- Opening Schools/Check List
- Branch Campuses
- Hours of Education
- Dual use of rooms for cosmetology and massage purposes
Board Counsel Report:
- Board counsel to report on DPL’s efforts on behalf of the Board regarding requirements under federal regulation 34 CFR 600.9(a) and (b), State Authorization requirements for Cosmetology Schools which receive federal financial aid.
3:00 p.m. Adjournment:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than a week prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than a week prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.