1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: June 20, 2014 TIME: 10:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. - Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
10:05 a.m. - Board Business:
- Review Minutes from December 2013 and April 2014 meetings.
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- Report on in-house application processing
- Transition of Applications already in progress
10:35 – Discussion:
- Discussion of when the exam may be attempted per statute and regulations.
11:05 – Apprenticeship Extension Requests:
- Letter to requestors
11:35 - Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
11:45 - Cases, Investigative Conference [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
11:55 Deliberative Session [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A §18, 5(d)]:
Noon Sign Wall Certificates:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Hearing Instrument Specialists meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 18, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by June 18, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.