Meeting of 06/21/2013
Held at 1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
at 02:00 p.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Discussion of the minutes.
3. Board Counsel to discuss recusals and disclosures.
4. Signing Wall Certificates/Applications/Communications.
A. Wall Certificate – McKay DeMeester,
B. Communications- LaToya Snead, PCS - Examination dates,
Mark Kmetz – Agency Director thanking Board Members for their service.
C. Applications – Kevin Mahaffey, Danielle Thibadeau, Barry Yogel, Chance E. Black
5. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates 8/2, 10/11.
6. Discussion of ongoing investigations. (Closed Session pursuant to M. G. L. c. 112, S 65C.)
A. Attorney Andrew Hyams and Robert Mario, PHD to appear and discuss HE-13-001.
B. Cases - HE - 11 - 006, HE - 13 - 001, HE - 13 - 002, SA - HE - 13 - 010, SA - HE -13 - 011, SA - HE - 13- 013, SA - HE - 13 - 014, SA - HE - 13 - 015, SA - HE - 13 - 016, SA - HE -13-017, SA- HE - 13 - 018.
7. Executive Session - pursuant to G. L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7), to comply with the public record law and the confidentiality provisions of the CORI statute, G.L. c. 66, § 10, G. L. c. 4, § 7, 26(a), G. L. c. 6, § 172.
8. Items not anticipated by the Chairman.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Hearing Instrument Specialist Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Hearing Instrument Specialist Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after June 19, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.