Meeting of 08/16/2013
Held at 1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
at 11:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Discussion of the minutes.
3. Signing Wall Certificates/Applications/Communications.
4. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates 10/18, 12/13.
5. Discussion of ongoing investigations. (Closed Session pursuant to M. G. L. c. 112, S 65C.)
SA - HE - 13 - 019 / SA - HE - 13 - 020
6. Items not anticipated by the Chairman.
7. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Hearing Instrument Specialist Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Hearing Instrument Specialist Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after August 14, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.