Meeting of 12/13/2013
Held at 1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
at 10:00 a.m.
1. Emergency Procedures
2. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
3. Discussion of the minutes.
4. Discussion of the administration of the national licensing examination.
5. Discussion of Paul Retey’s application for licensure.
6. Board Counsel to discuss legal issues.
A. Discussion on Cerumen removal.
7. Proposed 2014 meeting dates.
4/18, 6/20, 8/22, 10/24
8. Items not anticipated by the Chairman.
9. Executive Session - M. G. L. c. 30A, S 21C.
A. Character Review Licensure Application.
10. Discussion of Quasi-Judicial Session.
11. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Hearing Instrument Specialist Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24-hours prior to the meeting. While the Hearing Instrument Specialist Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after December 11, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.