Held at 1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
at 10:00 a.m.
7th Floor Conference Room
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Introduction of Deputy Director Atkins.
4. Discussion of Board News submitted for consumer day.
5. Discussion of Regulatory Updates:
A. Discussion the requirements for an out-of-state mail order company to operate in Massachusetts.
6. Discussion of Cases. (Closed Session pursuant to M. G. L. C. 112, S 65 C.)
A. Ann Driscoll to discuss the following:
SA-HE-10-003 / Miracle Ear.
HE -11- 003 (DP)
HE -11- 004 (DT)
HE -11- 005 (DT)
B. 11:00 a.m. - Quasi - Judicial Session [Closed pursuant to G. L. c. 30A, § 18, 5(d)] Civil No. 11 - 0200 - F (Mid. Super. Ct.).
HE - 08 - 022 (BE) - Discussion regarding re-committal to hearings counsel.
7. Signing Wall Certificates/Applications/Communications
A. Wall Certificates
8. Upcoming meeting dates.
9. A Motion to Adjourn.