Held at 1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118
at 10:00 a.m.
Conference Room 1-G
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Introduction of Mark R. Kmetz, Director of Professional Licensure.
4. Settlement offers. (Closed Session pursuant to M.G.L. c. 112, § 65C.)
- Alvin Liu to discuss HE-08-002 (BA).
5. Discussion of the 60 th annual International Hearing Society Conference, Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, Sept.15 - 17.
6. Update on the status of new Board Members.
7. Discussion of Annual Report.
8. Discussion of Regulatory Updates.
9. Discussion of Delegation of Authority.
10. Discussion of ongoing investigations. (Closed Session pursuantto M.G.L. c. 112,§ 65C.)
- Ann Driscoll to appear and discuss SA - HE - 11 - 003.
11. Signing Wall certificates/Applications/Communications
A. Wall Certificates
12.The next meeting date is 12/16.
13. A Motion to Adjourn.