Meeting of 03/19/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Room 1F
Boston, MA 02118
at 11:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes.
3. Parties to discuss license reinstatements:
1. Gene Flanders
2. Tom Towle
3. Douglas Williams
4. John Mushinsky to discuss provider approval.
5. Board Counsel to discuss Legal issues.
A. Status of updating regulations.
B. Recusals and disclosures
6. Discussion of Consumer Brochure update. Appearance by James Mushinsky to discuss the use of the
brochure on websites.
7. Provider and Course review.
8. Upcoming Meeting dates 6/12/13, 9/11/13, 11/13/13.
9. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairman.
10. Investigative Conference - Closed Session - Pursuant to M.G.L. c.112 §65A
A. New Cases - HI-13-001, HI-13-002, HI-13-003, HI-13-004, HI-13-006
B. Staff Assignments
C. Settlement offers - HI-12-002 (Prosecutor, Nina Pomponio),
HI-12-018 (Prosecutor, Jenna Hentoff), HI-10-011 (Prosecutor, Clinton Dick)
11. Quasi Judicial Session – Closed Session – Pursuant to M.G.L. c. 30A, §18
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Home Inspectors Board Meeting . All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 15, 2013. While the Home Inspector Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 15, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.