Meeting of 03/19/14
1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C
Boston, MA 02118
DATE: March 19, 2014
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
Review Meeting Minutes:
- 11/13/2013 Board Meeting Minutes
- Report from Legal Counsel, James O’Connor
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Update from Deputy Director, Layla D’Emilia
- Stakeholder outreach session for Regulation
- Brisk, Mark
- Whitten, Stephen
- Clements, Mark
- Rockwood, Richard W.
- E-Mail from J. Mushinsky regarding board approval for on-line classes
- Provider Application
- Service Provider Notification
- Updates to the web site
- Small Business Impact Study/Report
- Consumer Brochure
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Settlement Offer [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Deliberative Session [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30A §18, 5(d)]:
- CEU request notices and procedure
- Additional meetings
- Policy for notification to Board Members
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Home Inspectors meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 17, 2014. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received by March 17, 2014 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.