Meeting of 06/12/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Room 1D
Boston, MA 02118
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Ernest Harris, to discuss licensure application
B. James McClenaghan, to discuss reinstatement.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal issues.
A. Status of updating regulations.
B. Consumer Brochure
C. Discussion of Reciprocity with Florida.
5. Provider and Course review.
6. Upcoming Meeting dates 9/11/13, 11/13/13
7. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairman.
8. Discussion of ongoing investigations. (Closed Session pursuant to M. G. L. c. 112, S 65C.)
HI-07-033/HI-13-010, HI-13-005, HI-13-010, HI-07-033
9. Executive Session pursuant to G. L. c. 30A, § 21(a)(7), to comply with the public record law and the confidentiality provisions of the CORI statute, G.L. c. 66, § 10, G. L. c. 4, § 7, 26(a), G. L. c. 6, § 172.
A. TC application
10. Quasi-Judicial Session. (Closed Session pursuant to M. G. L. c. 30A S18 (d).
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Home Inspectors Board Meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than June 10, 2013. While the Home Inspector Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after June 10, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Learn more on our .