Meeting of 09/11/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Room 1-D
Boston, MA 02118
at 10:30 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes.
3. Board Counsel to discuss Legal issues.
A. Status of updating regulations.
B. Consumer Brochure
C. M.G.L. c 112 § 87yy1/2 and its affect on Home Inspectors
4. Upcoming Meeting date 11/13/13.
5. Election of Officers.
6. Provider review.
7. Case statistics.
8. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairman.
9. Discussion of ongoing investigations. (Closed Session pursuant to M. G. L. c. 112, S 65C.)
HI-13-007, HI-06-041, HI-013-008, HI-13-011, HI-13-012, HI-12-013, HI-12-014
10. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Home Inspectors Board Meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than September 9, 2013. While the Home Inspector Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after September 9, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.