Meeting of 11/13/13
Held at 1000 Washington Street, Room 1-D
Boston, MA 02118
at 10:00 a.m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order. (Housekeeping)
2. Consideration of the minutes.
3. Presentation to John J. Digby.
4. Board Counsel to discuss Legal issues.
A. Status of updating regulations.
B. Consumer Brochure
5. 2014 Board Meeting dates
3/19/14 6/18/14 9/10/14 11/12/14
6. Election of Officers.
7. Provider review.
8. Items not reasonably anticipated by the Chairman.
9. Discussion of ongoing investigations. (Closed Session pursuant
to M. G. L. c. 112, S 65C.)
10. A motion to adjourn.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the State Home Inspectors Board Meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than November 11, 2013. While the Home Inspector Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after November 11, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.