Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 11:00 am
Topics to be Discussed:
- Call to Order
- Emergency Exit Procedures
- Listening Session for public comment regarding Regulation revisions
- Review of the minutes of the February 4, 2014 meeting
- Re-establish/ re-confirm examination sub-committee
- Discussion of comments provided by public/ continued review and drafting of Regulation revisions
- Update on number of licensees
- Update on CE audit
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair within 48 hours of the meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 48 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.