Date: April 9, 2013
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 11:00 am
Topics to be Discussed:
- Call to Order
- Emergency Exit Procedures
- Review of the minutes of the December 18, 2012 meeting
- Recusals & Disclosures memorandum
- Review of CE audit responses
- Discussion of Examination re-write and sub-committee
- Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair within 48 hours of the meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 48 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.