Date: August 15, 2014
Place: Division of Professional Licensure
1000 Washington St., Boston, MA. 02118
Time: 1:00 pm
Topics to be Discussed:
Building Emergency exit procedures announcement
Review of May 16, 2014 Board meeting Minutes
Closed Session – Investigative Conference pursuant to G.L. c. 112, § 65C:
Review Complaints and Conduct Conferences
Board Discussion of:
- Email correspondence from J.C. regarding LMFT supervision requirements
- ABA and AABA Related Coursework Policy approved by subcommittee
- State Ethics Commission Advisory regarding private business relationships and private dealings
- Appraisal course review for continued acceptability toward licensure requirement
- LMHC application #4167 K.C. and #4237 W.K. for Research course related inquiry
- Professional Orientation course review for continued acceptability toward licensure requirement
- Request for Reinstatement of LMHC #5123 R.H. – license has been expired for 5+ years
Open Session for topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair within 48 hours of the meeting:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the meeting taking place on the date listed above. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting. While the Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received less than 48 hours prior to the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.