DATE: March 11th, 2013
PLACE: Room 1D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118-6100
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Item 1) 10:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
- Evacuation procedures
Item 2) 10:05 a.m. CEUs:
- Discussion of Continuing Education Requirements
Item 3) 10:35 a.m. Board Meeting Minutes
- February 11th, 2013
Item 4) 10:40 a.m. Candidate Reviews: [Executive Session – closed session pursuant to G.L.30A]
- Appl. #11806 (AD)
- Appl. #2231 (QC)
- Appl. #2253 (RK)
Item 5) 11:30 a.m. Settlement Conference: [closed session pursuant to MGL c. 112, §65C]
- MT-10-025-Jenna Hentoff
- MT-10-026 Jenna Hentoff
- MT-13-022-Ann Marie Gallope
Item 6) 12:00 Break
Item 7) 1:00 p.m. Investigative Conference: Appeals [closed session pursuant to MGL c. 112, §65C]
Item 8) 1:15 p.m. Investigative Conference: Cases [closed session pursuant to MGL c. 112, §65C]
Item 9) 1:45 p.m. Deliberative Session: [closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30, § 18, ¶ 5(d)]
Item 10) 2:25 p.m. Correspondences:.
- Mail Correspondence received 10/15/12 from Tim Starkey Onsite Director of Spa Tech of Westborough to MA Board Members- Massage Therapy License Renewal fees.
- Email received 03/01/13 form Greg Hurs Bancroft School of Massage therapy to Ana Garcia and FeiYan Chen regarding Massage Licensing Question-Manual Lymph Drainage (MDL) and Complete Decongestive Therapy (CDT)
- Email received 01/29/13 from Rick Hall to FeiYan Chen regarding Massage Therapy scope of practice question- using Progressive Sequential Isometric exercises.
Item 11) 2:45 p.m. Open session for topics: (not reasonably anticipated by chair 48 hours in advance of meeting
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in The MA Board of Registration of Massage Therapy board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 8th, 2013. While DPL/Massage Therapy Board will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 8th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.