DATE: June 11, 2012
PLACE: Room 1D
1000 Washington Street,
Boston, MA 02118-6100
TIME: 10:00 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
Item 1) 10:00 a.m. Meeting called to order
- Evacuation procedures
Item 2) 10:05 a.m. CEUs:
- Discussion of Continuing Education requirements
Item 3) 10:35 a.m. Examinations
- Discussion of MBLEx and NCETMB
- FYI-NCBTMB announcement of new programs
Item 4) 11:05 a.m. Board Meeting Minutes
- May 2012
- Appl. #11449 (SL)
- Appl. #11336 (DR) rescheduled from May
- MT-5405-MT (MO) rescheduled from May
- Appl.# 1959 (NL) tabled from May
- Appl. # 10810 (AB)
- Appl.# 11481 (JB)
- Appl.# 11320 (JG)
Item 7) 12:30 p.m. Break
Item 8) 1:30 p.m. Investigative Conference: Appeals [closed session pursuant to MGL c. 112, §65C]
Item 10) 2:30 p.m. Deliberative Session [closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 30, § 18, 5(d)]
Item 11) 2:45 p.m. Data Collection and Information Sharing- Casey Atkins/Chris Carroll
- Subcommittee on the Human Trafficking Task Force
People also viewed...
You recently viewed...
Personalization is OFF. Your personal browsing history at Mass.gov is not visible because your personalization is turned off. To view your history, turn your personalization on.
Learn more on our .
*Recommendations are based on site visitor traffic patterns and are not endorsements of that content.