Posted on: October 13, 2016 at 2:30 p.m.
Board of Registration of Optometry
1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: October 19, 2016
TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of August 17, 2016 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Update
- Audit update
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Regulatory changes pursuant to Executive Order #562
- OP-15-001, OP-15-003, OP-15-004 – Review of Documents submitted
- ARBO letter regarding CE accreditation from Gregory S. Moore
- ARBO letter from Gregory S. Moore to AOA president, Andrea Thau
- Question regarding Optometrist’s Prescribing Ability
- Question regarding live on-line CE courses
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received later than 48 hours before the meeting may not be provided due to feasibility.