Massachusetts Board of Dispensing Opticians
Regular Meeting Agenda
Meeting of 4/4/12
Held at 1000 Washington Street,
Room 1C, Boston, MA
at 10:00 a. m.
1. The Chairman to call the meeting to order.
2. Consideration of the minutes of the 3/7/12 meeting.
3. Parties to appear:
A. Tamara Domnitz - To appear and discuss credit for her experience in California.
B. Jeffrey Shown - To appear and discuss receiving credit for his time in Chicago, IL.
C. Mike Horan - Eyehealthvision, Dartmouth - to discuss approval for educational training.
D. Mark Henrie - To appear and discuss a medical accommodation regarding his
inability to use the lensometer.
E. Corporate Officers of “For Eyes” to appear and discuss apprentice Training.
4. Board Counsel to report on legal issues.
5. Approve Applications/Approve Apprentice Agreements/Wall
Certificates/Apprentice Extension Requests.
Beverly J. Braack, CT
Andrea Carrese, Wall Certificate
6. Discussion of Practical examination.
7. Discussion of communications.
8. Proposed 2009-2011 CE Audit.
9. Discussion of upcoming meeting dates:
5/9, 6/6, 8/1, 9/5, 10/3, 11/7, 12/5
10. 11:00 a.m. - Statistical data on Case Reports, Staff Assignments, and Inspection
Updates. Quasi-Judicial Session/Discussion of the cases. (Closed Session)