Posted on: January 14, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
Board of Registration of Optometry
1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: January 20, 2016 TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of December 16, 2015 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Update
- Audit update
- New Renewal Language
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Executive order 562 Update
- Scope of Practice
- Report from Chief Investigator Christopher Carroll
- Invitation to Host ARBO 2016 Annual Meeting
- E-Mail from Dr. Gary Kamens regarding Web based CE courses, dated January 7, 2015.
- Documents from ACOE regarding residency standards, dated January 7, 2015
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after January 15, 2015 may not be provided due to feasibility.