Posted on: March 9, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.
1000 Washington Street 1st Floor
Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: March 16, 2016
TIME: 10:30 a.m.
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of January 20, 2016 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Update
- Audit update
- Staffing changes at PCS
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Executive order 562 Update
- Report from Chief Investigator Christopher Carroll
- Invitation to Host ARBO 2016 Annual Meeting
- ARBO “Greensheet” Spring Newsletter
- Letter from Antoinette Parvis, OD – Regarding Masshealth enrollment requirement for OP renewals.
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance meeting:
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 14 2016 may not be provided due to feasibility.