March 20th, 2013 9:30AM Room 1C
1000 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02118-6100
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
9:30 AM Review of January 16th, 2012 Minutes
9:40 AM Board Counsel Report: [Sheila York, Esq.]
- Info on Mass Health participation for license renewal.
- Further info on Gift Ban Bill-111N
10:10 AM Associate Executive Director Report: [Michael Hawley]
10:30 AM Old Business:
- OE Tracker Data analysis and decision on 2113 Audit
Bulletin 2012-08: Global Fees
- Letter dated 1/28/13 re: request for ce extension OP-1788
10:30 AM New Business
- TPA: Dr. Henry Woodcome II & Dr. Jacqueline Boisvert
10:30 AM Correspondence:
- Letter from Dr. Potvin 11/20/12 re: ce extension
10:45 AM New Cases: [Closed Session G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than March 18th, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after March 18th, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.