April 24th, 2013 9:30AM Room 1C
Housekeeping and Evacuation Procedures ( staff)
9:30 AM Review of March 20th, 2012 Minutes
9:40 AM Board Counsel Report: [Sheila York, Esq.]
- Info on Mass Health participation for license renewal
- Global Fees: New Health Care Cost Containment Law
10:10 AM Associate Executive Director Report: [Michael Hawley]
10:15 AM Investigative Conference: [Closed Session: under G.L. c. 112 s. 65C]
10:30 AM Discussion
10:40 AM Correspondence:
- Email from Richard Lawless re: stromal micropuncture, dilation & irrigation of the punctum, and drainage of the eyelid or conjunctival cyst is under present scope of practice (dated 4/9/13)
10:50 AM New Cases: [Closed Session G.L. c. 112, § 65C]
- OP-13-004[FW] Tabled 3/20/13
- OP-13-005[SB] Tabled 3/20/13
Open Session for Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair 48 hours in advance of meeting.
***Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Chiropractors board meeting. All requests should be directed to Deborah Cassano by calling 617-727-3110 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than April 22nd, 2013. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after April 22nd, 2013 may not be provided due to feasibility.