Posted on: May 12, 2016 at 1:30 p.m.
Board of Registration of Optometry
1000 Washington Street 1st Floor Room 1C, Boston, MA 02118
DATE: May 18, 2016 TIME: 10:00 a.m.
Notice of Meeting and Topics
Meeting called to order:
- Evacuation Procedure
- Review Minutes:
- Minutes of March 16, 2016 meeting
- Report from Executive Director, Michael Hawley
- E-Licensing Update
- Audit update
- ED Presentation at NECO
- Legal Update from Board Counsel, Sheila York
- Regulatory changes pursuant to Executive Order #562
- NC Dental Decision Executive Order #567
- Nominations for ARBO board of Directors.
- E-mail from Art Cormier regarding duration of contact lens prescriptions
- Boris Drizik
- Dan Phoung Nguyen
Open session for topics not reasonably anticipated 48 hours in advance of meeting:
- CE Waiver Request from Lisa Fanciullo, OD [Closed Executive Session, G.L. c. 30A, s. 21(a)(7) to comply with G.L. c. 4, s. 7, para. 26(c) and G.L. c. 214, s. 1B]
Cases, Investigative Conference, Settlement Offers [Closed session pursuant to G.L. c. 112 §65C]:
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be provided to individuals with disabilities to participate in the Board of Registration of Optometry meeting. All requests should be directed to Cheryl Yebba by calling 617-727-4992 or TTY/TDD: (617) 727-2099 by no later than 24 hours prior to the noted Board meeting date. While the Division of Professional Licensure will attempt to honor all requests, those requests received after May 16 2016 may not be provided due to feasibility.